Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hmm...




You Are An INFP



The Idealist



You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.

Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.

It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.

But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.



In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.

You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.



At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the inspirerer. Do I inspire you? That's what I thought. It said something something about liking to be with people and being committed (HAH! HA! I get it!) oh, wait, being committed to my friends. And stuff.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love these tests! Too fun. I'm putting it on my blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

waiting....waiting....still waiting...taptaptap....waiting...I want to see your new 'do. post a picture already!

Anonymous said...

sjkilpel is "the performer" yup, don't remeber what that means...but kimberly's idea of me flirting was true on that...man it's getting hard to say i'm not like that. it was pretty close to me anyhow. oh joan by the way you inspire me greatly.

Anonymous said...

what the heck! that's my personality type!

tina h.
www.tldesign.typepad.com