Saturday, February 9, 2008

Scary Stuff



Whats wrong with these pictures? Well... thats me in them. with a hairdo like that. to go to kyds. Yikes. I'm getting way to girly. I do not like it at all. So not me. And yes, thats-GASP!- pink that i'm wearing. I'm shuttering at the thought that I almost went to kyds like that. Thankfully my car didn't start (hence the previous post) so nobody got to see my utterly too feminine streak that I got tonight. My only saving grace was that I would have worn my Carhartt. And drove my ridiculously dirty car.

Whew! glad I got all that off my chest.

***Disclaimer: I do not have anything against people that like to spend a long time getting ready and wearing pink. Its just not me. At all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair like that!! I was a little confused with the pants shot, til I read about the pink....makes sense now. Scary, indeed.

Anonymous said...

hi dirty joan!!!!!!